KinderFarms Director of Sales
Company Background: KinderFarms, The Kinder Farmaceutical Company, is disrupting the $200 Billion+ OTC Drug aisle with real medicine + clean ingredients at prices that are accessible to as many families as possible. Just over two years since launch, our clean medicine and health products like KinderMed, KinderLyte, and KinderSprout have been accepted in over 35,000 stores and 250,000 points of distribution including Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kroger, Albertsons and thousands of other retail locations, with our company growing 400% vs. last year.
Job Description: The Director of Sales is responsible for developing and implementing short and long term strategic business plans, driving top and bottom line growth. Provides P&L leadership to deliver targeted objectives and financial results within areas of responsibility. The position will have interaction with retail, healthcare and internal cross functional teams. This person will develop and lead the strategy of several key areas of national and regional business that we are looking to grow over the next several years.
- Develop both short and long-term customer and channel strategies that lead to top and bottom line growth. Facilitate partnership plans with internal and external customer to support strategic business planning both internally and externally. Translate strategies to in channel, instore and online execution.
- Provide financial and business development inputs for annual operating plans and monthly forecasting. Develop priorities to hold sales broker and team accountable to that are measurable allowing for interpersonal and financial accountability. Drive necessary improvements to achieve plans through awareness, process improvement and development and communications.
- Develop, grow, manage and exceed sales expectations and strategy in new business areas. Act as a liaison between customer and Kinderfarms to facilitate business discussions with customer teams in sales, marketing, supply chain and finance.
- Experience in healthcare sector is a plus
- Build current regional customer base. Grow and exceed sales, margin and market share goals through best in class execution and drive
- Collaborate and brainstorm across departments in the creation of proactive and strategic sales-driving proposals - Develop strong understanding of opportunities to engage the customer both in and out of store and manage those strategies to reality. Drive internal awareness of customer strategies and initiatives.
- Willing to wear multiple hats and get new experiences in a fast-paced and changing environment, experience in sales planning, trade marketing or healthcare a plus, but not a must
* Must be self-motivated, driven, and able to work independently as well as part of a team
* Excellent interpersonal skills and comfort with client interfacing role
* Creative and strategic in nature with the ability to think outside the box
* Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
* Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
* Able to multi-task and prioritize workload in fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
Interested candidates should send an email and resume to email@example.com