Assistant Brand Manager
LOCATION: Venice, CA (hybrid work model)
COMPANY BACKGROUND: Co-founded by Jessica Biel, KinderFarms is the kinder ‘farmaceutical’ company. We are committed to providing clean and effective medicines and health products that fit with the values of today’s families. KinderFarms offers options such as KinderMed clean over-the-counter medicines for children, Kinderlyte oral electrolyte solutions, and KinderSprout organic plant-protein shakes for kids. KinderFarms products are available nationwide in over 35,000 stores and 250,000 points of distribution including Walmart, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Kroger, Albertsons and thousands of other retail locations, with our company growing 400% vs. last year. KinderFarms’ mission is to raise the standard of care for children at home and around the world by making clean products accessible to more families and donating 1% of all sales to support families globally through “1% For The Planet.”
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Assistant Brand Manager role will report to the Brand Manager, and support the entire Marketing team in achieving company’s goals and objectives. The role’s primary responsibility is to support in driving brand growth through communications activations (PR, social, digital), shopper marketing, e-commerce, and innovation initiatives. This role will also be responsible for analyzing market and brand performance data to arrive at actionable insights and business recommendations.
- Assist in the management of marketing projects related to the execution of brand marketing plan. Projects may include development of shopper marketing programs, healthcare professionals’ marketing materials, digital assets creation, product packaging optimizations, e-commerce and website optimizations, social media activation, etc.
- Measure and analyze market and business performance and develop actionable insights and recommendations
- Assist with commercialization of new products and line extensions, as well as packaging and product improvements
- Lead ongoing competitive landscape assessment, translate findings into implications for the business
- Partners with Sales to execute various promotional activities and projects
- Collaborate with Sales to support sales presentations, trade shows, demos, materials development
- Maintain best-in-class digital presence across website, social media platforms, Amazon, retailer .com, etc.
- Assist with culture building activities
- Performs day-to-day business management activities and executes other projects or activities as requested
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in Marketing)
- 2+ years of work experience (preferably in Consumer Packaged Goods/Brand Marketing or related field)
- Experience with syndicated data (SPINS, IRI, Nielsen)
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Analytic ability to translate data into meaningful insights and action
- Strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and multi-task against several projects at one time
- Self-starter with high degree of personal initiative
- Thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic and complex environment and can work through ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills; able to foster open communication and engage/influence others
- Purpose-driven and passionate about changing health and wellness products for the better
Interested candidates should send en email and resume to email@example.com